Welcome, Welcome. It is so nice to see all of you here today. It is yet another week of Prompt Stomp, and another glorious week of creativity.
Last week I announced a new feature for The Stomp, declaring that I will be doing a DOUBLE PROMPT. Instead of combining ideas into one prompt. I am now doing prompts for both writing AND photography. It turned out to be a good idea. We got entries for both writing and photography and some even combined the two together. Making it double the fun.
Lets get started on this weeks Stomp!
This weeks theme for writing is:
This week write about what you love or why you love something/someone. You can do this in many ways.
- Write a love poem.
- Write a list of things you love.
- Write a story about something/someone you love and tell us why.
- Write an open letter to something/someone.
- Write about love like you are telling someone who has never heard or experienced it.
You can always write about this prompt however you see it.
This weeks theme for photography is:
For the photography part, I just want to see what all of you think is lovely. This could be a lot of things.
- Lovely People
- Lovely Places
- Lovely Things
- Lovely Landscapes
- Lovely Flowers
- Lovely Animals
I think you get my point by now.
I am very excited to see what this week brings, in writing and in photos.
The rules are very simple:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Be sure to link to the correct week so none of us lose your entry!
- Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!
- YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND DO ANY PREVIOUS STOMP!!!
Here are the featured bloggers/photographers for this past weeks Prompt: Vintage
Please take a look, they deserve it!
- LadyLeeManila –Who has also been catching up on past stomps, go take a peek through the other entries
- Julies Photo Blog
- Travel with Intent
My entry this week: Photos of things I find “Lovely”
To view individual photo, click on it!
I look forward to everyone participating this week. There will be one more Stomp before a Christmas break. The last Stomp will be on the 18th (LAST STOMP OF 2015) So the week of the 26, there will be NO stomp. We will resume the challenge on January 2, 2016, Bringing in the new year.