Welcome! Mi el Blog es Su el Blog! Or My blog is your blog!
Hello and welcome to another week of Prompt Stomp. Actually the LAST WEEK of Prompt Stomp for 2015. Yes I know, how is it we already made it to the end of the year. Time went by so fast. I’ll be returning January 2, 2016 (the first Saturday of 2016) to ring in the new year with a new Stomp!!
Which brings us to our first prompt for this week. Our Photography Prompt.
Since this is the last week until 2016, we”ll have plenty of time to enter in our photos, which gives us a little more time to finish out our “Yearly Photo Albums” as well. Our Prompt is:
For these next couple weeks, lets concentrate on our photos from 2015. A year in Movement. You can take the meaning into many directions.
- Moments that “moved” you in 2015
- Photos of sports events. Gymnastics and ice skating are perfect for “movement”
- Are you an Auto buff? Mechanical genius? Show us some photos over the year that show “moving” mechanisms, automobiles, machines, equipment.
- Have you gone around the world in 180 days? Show us your travel photos from 2015. “Moving” us with treasures from the world around
- Have you moved recently? Show us photos from one place to another. How did the weather, atmosphere, scenery change?
Are you ready to write something? Lets pack up this year and bring in the new. Lets write about what our plans are.
- How do you plan on changing/not changing for the new year?
- Are you a resolution maker or breaker?
- Do you have big plans for the new year? Travel? Moving residences? Addition to the family?
- Big career change?
- Do you write stories? Poetry? How are your characters/plots changing? Do they make resolutions?
- Plan on writing something completely different in 2016 than what you normally write? Give us a an excerpt of what you might have planned.
Of course combining the two together is always welcome and encouraged!
The Rules are Very Simple:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Be sure to link to the correct week so none of us lose your entry!
- Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!
- YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND DO ANY PREVIOUS STOMP!!!
Normally our featured bloggers would be in this section. Week 11 will be combined in with week 12 features on the next Stomp. If you would like to see the entries for week 11, all the links are located in the comments section of the post here! We got some lovely entries that definitely deserve a second or third look!
My entry for week 12 will come closer to the end of the year. I am using my break to do a massive photos sweep and gather ALL of my favorite photos. Which will be shared in a new post/new gallery!
I truly hope everyone who celebrates Christmas, has a holly jolly holiday. And to all who may not celebrate or Celebrate other holidays I too, wish you a very merry holiday and ending of the year. Happy New Year to everyone and I will see you in 2016!!!