Happy New Year to all of you! I truly hope that you had a wonderful holiday and that you brought the new year in with a bang! Thank You all for being here, and contributing over the past 12 weeks. It has been very fun and I’m excited about what 2016 is going to bring. Lets get started!!!
I want to first start with the featured bloggers for Week 11 and Week 12.
Week 11 Prompt was all about what/why you love something and things you find lovely. Please take a stroll and visit these wonderful bloggers!
- My Mindful Moves with Cats
- Mind and Life Matters with Finding True Love
- Travel with Intent with Blue Dawn
Week 12 Prompt was all about movement and resolutions. Since it was the holidays, there weren’t very many entries. I imagine that life, family and celebration took precedence over Prompt Stomp. WHICH is totally okay with me!!! I did get a couple entries which I will feature and I hope you will check out as well!
Now, its a whole new year and I want to have a lot of fun with this weeks prompt.
For our Photography prompt I want us to focus on Bokeh or Blurry shots.
…In photography, bokeh is the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image produced by a lens. Bokeh has been defined as “the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light”….
For this week, share at least 3 photos of BOKEH or BLURRY shots. Below are some of my own examples that I took over the holidays of the Christmas lights/decorations.
For our writing prompt this week I want us to write about a SUPER HERO.
“…I love dressing up in superhero outfits and in fact, when I dress up as Wonder Woman, I actually think that I’m more powerful…”—Olivia Munn
Real or made up. A super hero can be anybody. The lady next door who devotes her time to the needy, our soldiers across the seas or like our heroes growing up we can write about Batman or Wonder Woman. A super hero can take many forms. Lets write about them this week!
The Rules are Very Simple:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through the comments or a link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The Hood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Be sure to link to the correct week so none of us lose your entry!
- Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!
- YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND DO ANY PREVIOUS STOMP!!!
Here are some of my Bokeh shots. I am going to write my entry about Super Heroes on Diary of a 30 Somethin. I hope you all have a creative week and have fun with your entries! I look forward to reading them and of course HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome 2016!!!