We’ve made it to week 5 of Prompt Stomp. 5 wonderful weeks of creativity, inspiration and fun! The past couple weeks we have been digging into our Halloween bags and shared our spooky stories and poems, shared what we have worn in the past for costumes and we have opened the doors to our inner spooks.
This week I want to take a step back from the spooky and scary and talk about the sweet side of life. I want to hear all about your favorite sweets (even if it is Halloween candy). Cookies, Candies, Pies, Cakes, Breads and more sweets. I want to hear about it all!!!
Some quick suggestions:
- Share a recipe for your favorite dessert.
- Talk about how you came to find your favorite sweet treat.
- What was the main dessert your family always had growing up.
- What is the strangest sweet treat you have ever had.
I know a lot of people don’t eat sweets, and if you want to participate this week that is great. You can!!! Share whatever you want about what the word SWEET means to you!
Here is my entry this week: Fat Bars- Its and Iowan Thing
Here are the rules to the event:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Have fun and be creative!
Our Featured Bloggers this week are:
- A Texans View of Upstate New York wrote Costumes of Halloween Past
- Stories and Scribblings wrote Costume
- Only 100 Words wrote Just for Halloween, Right?
- St. P Blogging wrote many entries including Costumes
A big Thank You for playing this past week and creating such lovely posts for the Prompt! Please go take a peek at their entries and show some love!
I hope all of you have some fun this week with our Prompt “SWEET”. I can’t wait to start reading all of the entries! Cheers my creatives and have a wonderful and sweet Halloween!
The Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge is a similar Prompt, and inspired this post! Thank You to all the wonderful people at Daily Post for being, awesome!