Welcome to Prompt Stomp! I’m excited for you to be here today!
Prompt Stomp is a weekly event that delivers both a Photography Prompt AND a Writing Prompt. It is open to all Types of artists from poets to digital artists, story tellers and more! If you’re new to Prompt Stomp you can browse this post for details or head over to the official page!
Lets get started!
Our photography Prompt this week is: “Things that Are Small”
I recently purchased some new lens attachments for my camera that help with Macro magnification and also a set of lenses that help filter unwanted light, shadows and UV. I have been having way to much fun playing around with them and getting to know my camera better, which also gave me the inspiration for this weeks Prompt.
Share at least 3 photos showing something small, tiny, little or miniature. Show me your best shots! 🙂
This week, lets write a story or explanation about “SURVIVAL”
This can be anything Fiction or Non-Fiction, Poetry or Essays.
Survival is written into our DNA. Mankind has survived throughout the ages, through plague, catastrophe, natural disaster and war. TV and the big screen create stories based on survival. Reality TV shows make a game of it and many people prepare (preppers) in case they have to live it.
“It’s survival of the fittest”
” It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin“We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.” —Isabel Allende
The Rules are Very Simple:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through the comments or a link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The Hood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Be sure to link to the correct week so none of us lose your entry!
- Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!
- YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND DO ANY PREVIOUS STOMP!!!
Here are our featured bloggers from Week 13- Bokeh Photos/Superheroes who deserve another look at their stories!
- A Texans View of Upstate New York with “My Hero”
- Yelhispressing with “Superhero Submerge”
- Only 100 Words with “Spiderman Made it Look Easy”
I shared a post earlier this week with some random Macro shots. You can view it here. Again, I am ever so excited about the new lenses and want to share some more.
Here are my shots of “Things That are Small” (to view individual photo, click on it)