Hello and welcome back to The Stomp.
It’s a new day, a new week and ain’t it lovely? Last week’s Prompt was all about overcoming adversity, talking about how we came out on top and who got us there. Sometimes, all we need is a little help from our friends. We got some great stories submitted, which you can view, linked though Week 7 in the comments section.
This week, we are going back to a three word prompt.
CHEER, CELEBRATE, CHANGE
What is cheer to you? Are you cheerful for the holidays? We're you in the cheer leading squad or did you date a cheerleader? Maybe you have a cheery memory from childhood or you have something to be cheerful about now in your life.
How do you celebrate your holidays, Birthdays or special occasions? What was the last thing you celebrated? Has there been a celebration that turned out badly?
How have you changed over the years? How much change is in your piggy bank? Do you think we are capable of change? Do you cheer for and celebrate change?
Any photographers want to take a crack at it? I would love to see those photos too!!
These are just some ideas to get you started. As always Your Prompt, Your Story!
Our featured Bloggers from Week 7 are:
- Random Musings of a Curious Mind wrote Getting Over a Hurdle
- A Texans View of Upstate New York wrote Overcoming Loneliness
- Yelhispressing wrote Lost in Translation
My entry for the week on “Cheer“
The Rules for this event are simple!
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Be sure to link to the correct week so none of us lose your entry!
- Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!
As a reminder, any ideas for Prompt Stomp are welcome as well as suggestions or general feedback. You can submit your message on my contact page or right in the comments section of any Stomp Post. Also, all Prompts are still open and linked on the Main Page. Feel free to go back and try any of them out!
Thank You for stopping by and checking out this week, I would love to see you join in and for all of you previous Stompers, I can’t wait to see what you share!