Good morning everyone and welcome to the 4th week of Prompt Stomp. Last week we had a turn out like non before, and a particular blogger In Medias Res, who went above and beyond, creating a Crown of Sonnets, with a Sonnet for each day of the Prompt. View her entries here and see all of the wonderful Sonnets. And of course, go back and view the rest of the entries linked to Week 3 in the comments section.
This week we are going to continue the Halloween Holiday Spirit.
Most of us, when we think of Halloween we think Witches, Ghosts, Candy, trick or treats and of course the costume. This week I want to know all about your costumes. Past or present. Want some quick ideas?
- Share a gallery of your favorite costumes that you, your kids or friends have worn.
- Share a memory of a costume you’ve seen that was either awesome, awkward or plain outrageous
- Got a costume idea that you think should hit it big? Show us your inner designer!
- OR you can always take the word COSTUME and run with it!!! 🙂
As always, this is your interpretation, so take this Prompt to the moon….or further. If you would like more information on the Prompt Stomp all together, visit the main Prompt page!
My entry this week! “Costumes”
Here are the rules to the event:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Have fun and be creative!
Our Featured Bloggers this week are:
- In Medias Res writing the Crown of Sonnets (#1) (To view all Sonnets, please visit bloggers site)
- Saint P Blogging wrote Ghosts currently (or not) Haunting My Life and Visitation of Ghost or Spirit of Grandfather
- Yelhispressing wrote Knocking on My Window
- Aloada Bobbins wrote A Guide to (My) Paranormal Activity
A big Thank You for playing this past week and creating such lovely posts for the Prompt! Please go take a peek at their entries and show some love!
I hope all of you have some fun this week with our Prompt about Costumes. I can’t wait to start reading all of the entries! Cheers my creatives!